RM Bookkeeping offers complete tax preparation for your small business. Our highly qualified tax professionals prepare and file your taxes, whatever your business activities may be. More importantly, our tax professionals ensure that you and your business get each and every deduction you deserve.
- Preparation of business income tax returns, including Corporate, Partnership, and Sole Proprietorship.
- Preparation of personal tax returns.
- Support of all necessary tax forms and schedules.
- E-file tax return and all supporting schedules.
How does it work?
Income Tax Returns- If we have performed bookkeeping services for your business throughout the year, we will simply prepare your tax return based on the financial data that we would already have prepared for you. If you are new to RM Bookkeeping you can simply provide us with your existing financial reports, which we will review for accuracy before preparing your tax return, or you can provide us with all the source documents with which we can perform “Catch-up” bookkeeping, after which we will prepare your business tax return.
Year End Preparation and Post Year End
This service if for people who are doing their own books or who have an in house bookkeeper.
- Review all information before it is sent to the accountant for year end preparation.
- Enter in all the adjusting entries from the accountant to make sure the opening set of books are balance and are ready to start the next fiscal year.
- This will help cut down your bill from the accountant because less time will have to be spent fixing errors that could have been avoided.
- Payroll service including direct deposit
- Simply accounting training and consulting
- Set ups of Simply Accounting
- Invoicing services
- Payment services
RM Bookkeeping Advantage- All tax returns include free E-filing!